Wifi Setup PIXMA MG4240 Wireless Connection Setup
Setup PIXMA MG4240 Wireless Connection
MG4240 Printer Wireless Connection Setup
- Wifi Setup PIXMA MG4240 Wireless Connection
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Wireless Connection Setup – provides for those of you who need a how to setup a wireless connection it is easy PIXMA MG4240 series printers or perform a printer reset to factory settings. In that case you might to check out some of the access point (hub/router), and the key features automatically labeled connection Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Even you as well without having to enter a password in the password security that ensures easy, fast and in a way connecting the device compotible. The problem of the router does not support WPS, we get the information from the product service has been available as accurate instructions to get the solutions select the tab (standard connection method). The following are the steps to perform the checkout process your issue.
WPS Connection Method
Make sure that you use the method when the button WPS, this problem requires some terms and conditions that must be met.
- On the access point WPS button push button is available, please check again the user guide of your device, and if the push-button WPS is not available, menyerankan that to use the instructions in the standard connection method tab.
- Make sure the network have to use WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) / WPA2 security protocol.
- Please press the button “Home” on the printer
- Please use the buttons to select the icon [WLAN Setup]
- Press the left function
Then the Wi-Fi light (blue) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled. The printer automatically search for an access point that supports WPS feature.
Make sure that the display on the printer You should be shown :
- Press, hold the button “WPS” at the point of access, require some time around the 5 seconds / release
- Please press the “OK” button on the printer around the 2.5 minutes, flashing lights turned on Wi-Fi on the printer when looking/connecting to the access point
- When the screen below, connected to the access point is shown
- Press “OK” to finish setting
If the problem still has not been completed or failed for PIXMA MG4240 wireless configuration WPS after following the guide that we provide, we recommend you to visit the site trusted or the product as more help.