Start setup PIXMA MG6800 Wireless Connection Setup
PIXMA MG6800 Wifi Setup
Wireless Connection Printer
Page printerdriverseries provide easy-setup tutorial wireless connection PIXMA MG6800 series, with Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer with the performance of a compact printer, copier and scanner for more printing options such as start AirPrint / Google Cloud Print and Mopria support. Easy, fast and print wirelessly from almost anywhere printer has a built-in Wi-Fi, in proud to printing directly on the smartphone / tablet and printing the cloud thanks to PRINT App-Canon (Canon PRINT app) for printing, scanning from mobile devices / services cloud online. Following langkas following to Canon MG6800 setup Wifi (Wireless Connection).
We recommend that when and before starting the process to make a wireless connection setup following the steps below.
- Make sure your printer is turned on, when lit, the lamp will light POWER
- Please you press the HOME button on the printer (If the error screen is displayed, please press “OK”, then the HOME button
- Flick the screen left / right,> tap Settings LAN
- Make sure the setup press [Wireless LAN]
For the preparation of cableless, takes a long time, and the Internet connection may be temporarily unavailable when the installation process. Cabless setup problems will not be available on Chrome OS / Windows RT.
Doing Connect via cableless Setup
- Please press the standard setup
- Press the wireless router (the screen will appear)
If connected to a wireless router appears, make sure the network without requiring a password security, follow to continue with setup
- Please touch the screen
- Enter the WEP key network passwords / phrases (do not know the network password for the wireless router, make sure the wireless router see the manual, contact the manufacturer)
- Please OK
- Mememeriksa for the network password is correct
- Press OK
- When the screen on the bottom appears, press OK
When this problem when the connection is completed successfully, then Wi-Fi will appear in the upper right of the screen.
Different screen appears, please go to see Troubleshooting.