Setup Printer PIXMA MG3020 to Chromebook (Chrome OS)
PIXMA MG3020 Chrome OS Settings
PIXMA MG3020 Printer series users, this page gives easy setup connect the printer to the Chromebook or when you are using for the first time, using the Google Cloud Print, offers You fast and easy, scoring almost everywhere by connecting the Canon PRINT app that supports the Google Cloud Print On Your printing device. Setup printer these instructions at suggest MG3000 series printer connected to the network/computer or tablet that is connected to a wireless router.
Print Google Cloud Print
Use Google Cloud Print when sending print data, use the Google Cloud Print, then the printer automatically receives the print data and in want.
Printing from the computer/mobile phone
Printing procedure with the Google Cloud Print, then connect the printer in a wireless connection or connect the printer to the network without cables.
If you are doing to succeed in “wireless connection” and before starting Setup, follow these steps to resolve the issue is :
- Printer has been turned on, then the power turns on the POWER lamp [ON] will turn on
- Ensure that if the lights flashing wireless [Wireless]
- Please press the button [Stop]
Easy wireless connect (Setting a wireless router information)
Printer directly from supporting devices such as smart phones (Smartphone / Tablet) without operate the wireless router. It memngkinkan you’re connected tnternet may be temporarily unavailable during the setup process. Easy wireless connection Chrome OS / Windows RT (not available).
Easy wireless connection
- Please Press / hold the Wireless button [Wireless] to the printer until the light blinks
- Pressing the Colour
- Make sure the press [Wireless] repeatedly until the light illuminates Network
- Pressing the button again Color
- Check the light [Wireless] blinks
- Please return to the App, and then do the setup process
PIXMA MG3020 Software & Drivers
Here‘s a driver Canon PIXMA MG3000 Printer series that correspond to your printer model.