Setup PIXMA MP499 Wireless Connection
PIXMA MP499 – Setup Wireless Connection
- PIXMA MP499 Setup
WPS Connection Method
Standard Connection Method
Restore to Factory Setting
Canon PIXMA MP499 Wireless Connection Setup gives easy access-quick wireless connection performance on doing your printer to get about how to setup a wireless connection / reset the printer to factory settings. We recommend that you memeprsiapkan some of the access points as needed (router/hub) features automatic connection button [WPS]. Before performing the steps to connect to the network without having to enter a password, this is the solution to your printer for quick-easy method of connecting the device, this method different issues might be the easiest way to connect PIXMA MP499.
Be sure to connect the router, if not support WPS that provide instructions for getting the PIXMA MP499 connected, be sure to follow the steps of the standard connection method.
WPS Connection Method
To follow these steps, make sure that you are some of the conditions that need to be completed to use the WPS button method.
- Make sure the access point has a “push-button WPS” is available, then check with your device’s user guide. And push the button “WPS is not available, then please use the instructions in the standard connection method tab
- Network using Wi-Fi Protected Access/WPA2 security protocol, it is mostly a WPS-enabled access using protocols
Printer is turned on the LED light up
- Please press, hold down the “Maintenance” on the printer, takes seconds
- The LED Flashes
The next step
- Please press the “fit to page”
- Make sure that the LED ﬂashes
- Press the button “WPS” at the access point You in a few minutes
- When the wireless connection is already complete, and the LED lights are about 5 seconds, turn into 
- Wi-Fi Light (blue) on the printer is also lit
Something error is one of the codes displayed on the LED (alternating flashing between the letters [E] and [number] and was followed by another number), Ensure you to press “black/color” button to ignore errors in the show, please repeat steps 1 – 2.
Error E, 2, 1. -This occurs when setup the wireless connection is not completed within a few minutes after pressing the WPS. And the access point is turned on?, when the access point has been activated/turn it off, turn it back on.
Error E, 2, 3. -Some WPS access points detected, then please wait a few moments, and conﬁgure WPS settings again. If you have more than one access point, please press the button “WPS” on only one access point.
If successfully following these PIXMA MP499 Wireless Connection Setup, and it still doesn’t run on your Printer, we recommend you to go to a trusted site products canon help.