Setup PIXMA MG3600 series Connecting Printer Wireless Connection
Canon PIXMA MG3600 series
Canon PIXMA MG3600 Printer Series presents a clear display of the maximum portability and high performance, design lean body design, brings you to save desk space for your business or Home Office. On the back cover adds classic style privileges, on the type of printer. Operating Systems Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7/SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit only and Mac OS X v10.7.5 to v10.10. page printerdrverseries .com provides a solution to setup a wireless printer connection connecting MG3600 series. We suggest that when you do how do I start the Setup of a wireless connection, make sure to follow the following steps to continue the process to setup wireless connection.
- Make sure the Printer is turned on (the ON light will lit)
- The Wi-Fi Light on printer will flame flashes, then press the Stop button
Select connection method section below
Follow this article to ensure you to easily set up a wireless router to a printer information directly from your device that support operations, without having the wireless router, then this setup may not be available in Chrome OS/Windows RT.
Connect via Cableless setup
- Please You Press and then hold down the Wi-Fi up to blinking light ON
- Make sure that the color button, and then click a button Wi-Fi
- Convinced that the Wi-Fi light flashes fast, ON the lights on
- Go to the screen of the App, and then continue with setup
The process of doing this it is recommended You setup for cableless needed some time to wait. This internet connection to wait while not available when in the process during Setup.
- Connect using WPS
- Make sure that the button is in a State of ready wireless router
- Please press, then hold down the Wi-Fi on the printer until the ON light blinks
- Press the color black, and Wi-Fi Wi-Fi button lights flashing rapidly
- Press/hold the wireless router (requires a few minutes)
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi light, lights ON lit
If the problem still occurs the fault or Alarm lights on, please fix in Troubleshooting.