Setup PIXMA MG3250 Wireless Connection
PIXMA MG3250 Solution connection
WPS Connection Method
Standard Connection Method
Restore to Factory Setting
PIXMA MG3250 Wireless Connection provide users easy to print directly. Page printerdriverseries find the solution to your printer on how to setup the wireless connection support PIXMA MG3250 series, and the settings how to reset printer to factory settings. Follow this method might be different with other devices, connecting the MG3250, and the access point WPS button please select the tab (WPS connection method) there is on the below link canon help instructions on connecting using the setup method.
Canon PIXMA MG3250 WPS Connection Method
To use WPS Connection, make sure the user to be able to follow some of the terms that should be follow.
Make sure that the access point has a push-button WPS available physical
Check the user guide of the device
If there is a push button WPS is not available, make sure that you use in the instructions on the standard connection method tab
Make sure that the network should be using WPA/Wi-Fi Protected Access or WPA2 security protocol
1. Printer is turned on, and the power LED lights up,
2. Please press, hold down the [Maintenance] on the printer around a few seconds
3. Lighted LED Fashes
1. Be sure to press the “Fit to Page”
2. LED ﬂashes, press button “WPS” at access points around a couple of minutes. To make sure about pressing the WPS, go to the manual access point. The Wi-Fi light (blue) on the printer ﬂash while searching for/linking access point.
3. If the wireless connection is complete, the LED lights for a few seconds, it will turn into 
4. Wi-Fi Light (blue) on the printer is lit
When one of the following error codes will be displayed on the LED flashing, alternating between the letters [E], and “Number” followed by some “Number”), suggest that you press on the “Black” / “Color” button to ignore the errors, and then repeat steps 1, 2.
Network settings confirmation
Be sure to confirm that the printer is successfully connected to the wireless network, and get prints the printer network settings.
1. make sure that the printer is turned on
2. Please load a sheet of A4 / letter-size plain paper
3. Press the “Maintenance” will repeatedly until the LED Display
4. Please press the “Black” / “Colours” button
When on a printout, please check that the Link is Active, the Status indicates that the SSID-Service Set Identifier [name of your wireless network] and will show the name of your wireless network. WPS setup procedure to install the software, and make the most out of the PIXMA MG3250 Printer. WPS wireless configuration problem still not successfully, we advise you to contact and visit more help on a trusted site Products Canon Help