Setup PIXMA MG2950 Wireless Connection
- Wireless Connection Setup/WPS Connection Method
Canon PIXMA MG2950 with Canon PRINT app with high quality Wi-Fi all-in-one printers, and FINE technology can count on cartridge. Easily print, scan using intelligent device/creative liberties cloud Printing with PIXMA links.
Page printerdriverseries gives you easy to follow steps how to solve the problem of MG2950 wireless connection or some access points much more feature button automatically labeled connection Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Should this article allows permitted devices PIXMA MG2950 Printer to connect to the network without having to enter a password security, easy, and quick method of connecting devices. If there is a router does not support WPS available instructions for getting the PIXMA MG2950 is connected, then please select the tab connection method standard/WPS setup prosedur, in fact we recommend you to follow the following steps :
WPS Connection Method
When do the instructions below, make sure that checks for some of the conditions that must be met to use the WPS button method, such as cheque issue the access point must have a push-button WPS physically available. Then go to check with your device’s user guide, if the push-button WPS problem is not available, ensure you use the instructions on the standard connection method tab. Make sure your network should be using WPA/Wi-Fi Protected Access or WPA2 security protocol.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on
- Please press, hold down the “Wi-Fi” at the top of the printer, to the color of the blinking alarm Orange lmapu once and release
- Recommend to make that the Wi-Fi button will Flash blue
- Go to the access point, and pressing the button “WPS” around the 2-minute
WPS button, make sure you toward to refer to manual access point. Then Wi-Fi blue lights ﬂash will continue while looking for, connecting the access point. Make sure that during setup the green light power also will begin to flash, and if successful, make a connection to the wireless network, then the lights blue/green will stop flashing and remain lit.
Confirm network settings
Make sure that the confirm your printer connects to a wireless network, can print the printer network settings.
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Please test to be able to load a sheet of A4/plain paper
- Pressing/hold the button “Cancel” until the color of the light orange blinking alarm will be around 15 times
- Go of it, then the network information page will be printed
When in a State on the printout, check the [Connection] indicates to active, that SSID-Service Set Identifier/”wireless network name” indicates the name of the wireless network.
The issue of settlement had been made wireless configuration you succeeded or failed after following this guide, we recommend you to go further You trusty product Canon Help.