Setup PIXMA MG2900 Series Network Scan Settings
- MG2900 Setup – Network Scan Settings
This page gives you an easy to setup-printer device MG2900 users, like connecting a scanner/printer network for easy sharing of multiple PCs. Fitted there is network settings scanner/printer Setup from the CD-ROM, and here we are available to you by following the instructions that we have presented, in fact also explains Your network connections and scan that requires slow time from the USB connection.
Determine Your Scanner/Printer
Make sure you use the IJ Network Scanner selector EX to determine the scanner that you want to require, by specifying the scanner to scan over the network, as well as from the PC.
- Make sure you already check the IJ Network Scanner selector EX running
- in the notification area on the desktop, then please right click “IJ Network Scanner selector EX”
- Select the settings/Scan of the PC screen settings that have emerged
- Please select the scanner/printer from Your scanner
- Click > OK
Settings Scan – IJ Scan utility
IJ Scan Utility by using a scanner/printer connected to the network only, and make sure to specify (Scanner/Printer) with the IJ Network Scanner selector EX. follow these steps to change the status of the connection.
- Please run the IJ Scan utility (follow the steps to start IJ Scan Utility)
Windows 8.1/Windows 8
View select IJ Scan Utility on the home screen, and start the IJ Scan Utility
Windows 7/Vista & XP
Start menu, and then click All Programs → Canon Utilities → IJ Network Scanner Selector EX → IJ Network Scanner Selector EX
2. Be sure to select “Name Canon *** series network” for the name of the product
3. Settings, make sure you use a scanner connected to a network
4. Please clik ‘ General Settings ‘, click Select product name (will appear a Scan from the PC screen settings IJ Network Scanner selector EX)
5. click OK/settings dialog box “General Settings”, then the main screen IJ Scan Utility will appear, it offers you to easy and can scan via network connection
If this error still occurs on your PC, please try resetting click OK to close the screen.