Samsung SCX-4500W Monochrome Laser Driver Download
Samsung SCX-4500W Laser-Monochrome multi-function device prints, Copies, Scans, and for those of you who lost the CD to download driver with support for Windows, Mac OS & Linux, Samsung SCX-4500 connects to your computer via the USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows Vista, XP,2000,2003, various Linux OS, Mac OS 10.4 and 10.3. SCX-4500 monochrome multifunction laser printers produce prints fast and high quality Prints and copies the text of the resolution for up to 600 x 600 dpi/Scan up to 4800 x 4800 dpi. Ultra quiet, emitting less than 40 decibels of sound when in operation.
The copy function works without the need of a computer should be enabled and has a speed of up to 16 ppm in A4/17 ppm (letter) about 14 minutes for the first copy. A copy of the crisp resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, allows you to create 1-100 and allows the level of zoom from 50% to 199%.
SCX-4500 printer modern technology frees up Your work space and style to your environment. A sleek design with piano black finish, elegant Sapphire light blue punctuated by a cool, simple touch of your hands give readings illuminate blue status. Innovative technology renders this printer almost silent 45 dB, it’s quieter than a conversation. Obsolete key panel has been replaced with a modern touch sensor ultra amazing. Device size W x H x D 13 x 6.5 x 15.5-inch.
How To Install The Scan Driver In Windows
To install the Scan driver:
1. Make sure you have the Driver Scan download
2. Select [Save] to save the file to a location, then click [Next]
3. Once the file is saved, the installation wizard will appear, click next to start the process
4. Select how the printer is connected and click Next (printers already connected wirelessly to the network)
- Typical installation to a local printer, the Printer is directly connected by USB to your computer
- Typical installation for network printer your Printer already connected wirelessly or wired to your router
- A custom installation, select custom installation options
- Wireless configuration, configure the wireless settings using a USB cable
5. The wizard will search for all printers connected. Select your printer and click Next
6. A progress bar will show while the components that will be installed
7. When setup is complete. Click [Finish] to close the wizard
If “registration on-line” is selected, Samsung.com will open for registration on your printer
How To Print Using The Print Samsung Mobile App (Android)
Software & Drivers Download