HP Deskjet 1050 Software & Drivers Download
HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One Printer – J410a
Software & Drivers Download Windows, Mac OS
HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One printer device design is compact and affordable all-in-one device, enjoy one simple control that allows quick and easy Printing, Scanning & Copying your everyday documents. Easy to set-up and use so that you can print with ease thanks to the employment report as a document, a web page with the flexibility of being able to copy and scan. The HP Deskjet 1050 Series is designed for users who are looking for an affordable color printers that are high quality and easy to use with one-touch basic tools and cost-saving features.
The quality of the ink with a sharp and sharp black text as well as bright colors with HP original inks produce up to 2.5 x more pages printed in black and 2 x more color print page with optional high-capacity ink cartridge replacement, image quality and cost-efficient visibility of ink droplets to get beautiful photos with photo prints up to 10 cm x 15 cm prints and printing in no time with simple installation with a single touch of a button and copy without the a PC.
Printer Specifications for HP Deskjet 1050A, 1050, 2050, and 2050A, and Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 All-in-One Printer Series
Windows XP Home, XP Professional, XP Media Center Edition, and Tablet PC Edition (SP2 or later) (32-bit only), Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit.
Mac OS X
Mac OS X v10.5, OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, or OS X Mountain Lion.
Print speed of 4800 dpi: HP Deskjet 2050 (J510) all-in-one printer
- Paper type paper, plain Black text with a quick draft of Up to 25 pages per minute (ppm) after first page
- Paper type Color quickly drafted Up to 16 ppm after first page
Print speed of 2400 dpi HP Deskjet 1050 (J410) all-in-one printer
- Paper type plain text, Black paper, quickly drafted Up to 15 pages per minute (ppm) after first page
- Paper type Color, fast draft Up to 10 ppm after first page
- Digital image processing
- Maximum number of copies varies by model
- Copy speed varies according to the complexity of the document and model
- The included image editor
- Interface software is Twain-compliant (Windows-specific)
- Resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi optical
- Color 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Maximum size of the scan from glass: 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7)
- Easy to use all-in–one printer
- Easy to set up, print in no time with simple installation with a single touch of a button and copy without a PC
- Save costs and lower consumption of energy resources
- Fast print speed, dual weight-loss technology and borderless photo printing