How to Wireless Setup using PIXMA/MAXIFY Printing Solutions
PIXMA MG2900 series
Requires iOS 5.1 or later, compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone. Wireless configuration using the solution to printing PIXMA MAXIFY.
On this page take you to help and how to I use app PIXMA MAXIFY printer set up solution for Printing PIXMA MG2900 series to your wireless network, this is just free application available for iOS and Android. Iformasi we can help you on a problem with the App, and printers using the methods of Cableless Setup, follow the procedure below is using the iOS devices for reference and Android devices will have similar menus and options.
Requires Android 2.3.3 and up
- On the main screen PIXMA MAXIFY printing solutions, then tap the menu icon
- Select printer settings
- Tap the printer setup
- On the printer PIXMA MG2900 series, press and hold down the [Wi-Fi], and on your printer until the Alarm lamp flashes (orange) up to 2 times, and then release
- Press the Access Point connection, on screen PIXMA MAXIFY printing solutions
- Press setup Cableless
- The next screen will appear to let you know, that go to your device’s Wi-Fi settings to choose “Canon_IJ_setup”
- Select the icon of your device settings, such as the example of the iPad
- Select “Canon_ij_Setup” as a network device to connect to Your Wi-Fi or WLAN settings, such as from an iPad
- Make sure that “Canon_ij_Setup” connect before proceeding
- Click [OK] on the screen PIXMA MAXIFY printing solutions
- Choose the access point [network name] will use the
- Enter Your security password (if this is in use in offices, selahkan contact Admnistator you) and press [OK]
- Click [OK] in the dialog settings are applied
- Verify that the printer is detected (detection may take several minutes)
Reviews about tutorial Wireless Setup using PIXMA/MAXIFY Printing Solutions, for more details and screenshots, please contact Support to Get help.