How to use HP Printers ePRINT on AirPrint
HP ePRINT & How do I use Apple’s AirPrint on HP ePRINT Printer via Wireless network
AirPrint printing solution from Apple which is included on the operating system of Apple’s IOS 4.2. and can be used for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch available on the Operating System IOS 4.2. AirPrint provide solutions on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, wireless print wirelessly from the selected application, with no need to install or download drivers. ePrint is a free service from HP that brings You to print from any device that supports email to HP Printer for printer is connected to the internet or Web, anywhere you are and even Your home anytime, from any location, thanks to the Internet, it is very easy for a very simple measures such as sending email to the email address of your printer.
Using AirPrint wireless LAN for printing directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to HP Printers Eprint. Every Apple product that has minimum use the Apple IOS 4.2 AirPrint compatible with Apple and, in the 2-this solution negates the installation process or download the driver or additional software.
Apple devices can automatically connect to Your ePRINT HP Printer on a wireless network and do a job for printing. HP ePRINT printers that support is to be the first product that supports Apple’s AirPrint in IOS 4.2, so it’s easy to print out whatever, whenever and wherever.
How do I print with AirPrint
IOS 4.2 on the iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
- HP printers ePRINT AirPrint-compatible, and check some models, if you need to do a firmware update to support AirPrint compatibility with you.
- Wireless network Device: Apple, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, product HP Eprint and just need to be on the same 802.11 wireless networks. AirPrint using Bonjour, without having to Setup will automatically find the Eprint printer via a local wireless network.
Pay attention to some things that are not supported by AirPrint
- AirPrint compatible only with IOS 4.2 and Apple’s mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch)
- AirPrint compatible with HP Eprint Printers who excelled in 2010 and beyond
- Bluetooth/3 g network is not supported, AirPrint compatible 802.11 wireless network only through
HP printer type that supports
compatible with Apple’s AirPrint
HP recommends to always update the latest printer firmware to improve performance
These products are compatible with AirPrint after downloading and installing firmware updates.
HP Officejet 6500A e-All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet Pro 8500A e-All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One Printer
With a firmware update HP Photosmart Wireless all-in-One Printer B110
HP LaserJet AirPrint compatible with this product after you download and install the firmware update.
HP Color LaserJet Pro CP1525 Printer series
HP LaserJet Pro Printer Multifunctional M1536 series
HP Color LaserJet Pro CM1415 Multifunction Printer series
Reviews here are just an ePrint free services from HP that brings You to print from any device that supports email to HP Printer for printer is connected to the internet or Web, is through the Internet, it is very easy for a very simple measures such as sending email to the email address of your printer.