How To Print Using The Print Samsung Mobile App (Android)
Black White & Multifunctional Printers
Print Using The Print Samsung Mobile App (Android)
This page allows you to review on doing How To Print Using The Print Samsung Mobile App (Android). This application will only print Printer Samsung in favor of (certain), or please visit the Android Market to be directed to you.
To print using the Samsung MobilePrint:
- Open MobilePrint source, then select from the main screen
- The source you have selected will open, you can choose what you want to print, then tap the button select the Printer at the bottom of the page
- Select the device you want to show up and look for any network printer connected
The printer must be turned on and connected to the same network as the tablet/Smartphone in order for it to appear. MobilePrint will find your printer and a list of any found
4. press on the printer that you want to use and the settings will go to MobilePrint screen print
5. After You’ve set the print options of how you want them, tap Settings in the upper left of the screen
6. click Print to send the job to the printer
The printer is now listed at the bottom of the screen, and the next time you use MobilePrint, you do not need to search for the printer again, while this can help you to Print Using The Samsung Mobile Printing App.