How to Connect My Brother Printer Machine to the Wireless Network For Windows
Wireless Network Settings Problem
This page explains to assist you with connecting my machine to a wireless network to a Windows. The information can we provide as well as the different solutions and depending on when your problem occurs as follows:
- When you connect the Brother machine to a wireless network for the first time
- Print or scan through the wireless network, but it cannot perform this function again
- Cases of this problem occurs when you connect to the printer HL-2270DW wireless network for the first time
You can connect to a wireless network in infrastructure mode or Ad-hoc. Infrastructure mode, the wireless devices communicate with each other through the access point/router. In Ad-hoc mode, wireless networks have no access point/router. Any wireless devices communicate directly with each other. The instructions are explained how to connect your computer to the wireless network with the access point/router as illustrated below, in the infrastructure mode, and if you want to set up your computer on a wireless network without a router/access point in Ad-hoc mode.
1. The access point/router
2. Wireless network machine
3. Wireless capable computer connected to the router/access point
4. Your computer cables are connected to the router/access point
There are two methods for configuring a wireless network for your brother printers, use Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS (recommended) or manually.
Brother machine configuration for wireless networks using Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS suggested.
If you have a WLAN access point/router supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) or AOSS (AirStation One-Touch Secure System), you can easily connect Your brother machine to a wireless network.
For you to use the WPS or AOSS router/access point, WLAN, You must support WPS or AOSS. Confirmation of the WLAN access point/router you have symbols of WPS or AOSS.