How to Change Replace Cartridge for HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw-CM1415fn Series
HP Laserjet Pro CM1415fnw/Laserjet Pro CM1415fn All-in-One Printers series function Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, offering you the results for the Office or home business tasks.
This page offers You easy, quick to make sure that when doing and resolve how to replace cartridge for HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw-CM1415fn series Printer. Information from the site printerdriverseries gives the certainty you to follow the steps and should make sure that the new print cartridge compatible with HP products you or replace the old print cartridge with a new one, source we got from your trusted products through the site hp.com. HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw series printers do print cartridges can substitute for, while following these steps, before unpacking a new print cartridge, you should be sure to check the compatibility of the print cartridges. And when your print engine toner gets on any clothes, then you can clean it with a soft cloth or (dry and sacred).
- Open the front door on the printer
- Remove the drawer cartridges
- On the part of the print cartridge cartridge, hold handrail, did the pull cartridge straight up to remove it
- Open the box containing the new print cartridges, while pulling down the red tab on the side of the box
- Please remove the packages from the box, remove the new print cartridge from the package
- Gently rock the print cartridge from front to back to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge
- Remove the Orange, plastic shield from the base of the new print cartridge. Remove the protection tape from the print cartridges (Do not touch the Green roller (drum Imaging) at the bottom of the print cartridges. Fingerprints on the imaging drum can cause print quality problems.)
- Hold the cartridge so the Green drum print faces the bottom drawer of the print cartridges, and then insert the print cartridge into the opening properly. (Look for the color code icon on the print cartridge opening for inserting the print cartridge in the right space.)
- Pull the tab on the left side of the print cartridge straight up really remove sealing tape. Discard sealing tape
- Repeat these steps for each cartridge print you need to replace. Make sure you insert the print cartridge each slot, right
- Close the print cartridge drawer
- Close the access door
Product Control Board showing the message “Initializing” while preparing a new print cartridge products
13. Recycle the old print cartridge. Place it in the box where a new print cartridge, and then follow the instructions in the recycling box.