Fix Error Code PIXMA iP2770/iP2772 Printer and an Error Message
Drivers & Download
Resolving error code PIXMA Printer and an error message
Canon PIXMA iP2770/iP2772 series is automatically displays an error code or an error if a problem occurs, while showing some useful information that will help you in solving your problem. On this page find a shipwreck where the complete error code and error message, this may occur when you use the PIXMA printer or all-in-one printers series.
Solution error code PIXMA Printer and an error message
Depending on the product and the different error code/message that appears on your printer PIXMA. When this error occurs. You should make sure that the PIXMA error code/error message page for some troubleshooting suggestions that will help to resolve the problem.
Possibilities and this error occurs because one of the following reasons.
- This document still in ADF
- An error occurred while copying
- An error occurred while scanning and document still in ADF
- You want to copy, then press the [OK] to ignore errors, please try to copy again
- If the document is still in the ADF, make sure you press the [OK] to exit the document feeding
- When the scan, make sure you press the “Stop” (cancel), please scan again
If the above solution does not support or is still in the position of your mistake, then please contact your nearest Canon service facility. The information we get from your trusted products.