Canon PIXMA MX392 Scanner Driver
- Canon PIXMA MX392 / MX390 Scanner Driver
PIXMA MX390 series Scanner Driver
Download ↔ MX390 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac) – macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 / OS X Lion v10.7.5 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8.
Canon PIXMA MX390 series Scanner Driver (Mac) Scanner Features : Auto Scan Mode / Push Scan. PIXMA MX392 Scanning element / contact image sensor provide superior quality max. resolutions scan (Optical) Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi / Interpolated Up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi / ADF (Optical) Up to 600 x 600 dpi. Max. color depth 48-bit in / 24-bit ext / Max. document size (Flatbed) Up to 8.5 x 11.7 / ADF 8.5 x 14. Canon PIXMA MX392 Printer Scanner performance with a compact all in one Print/Copy/Scan and FAX provide fast printing-easy to produce high quality for business or home office or task stack business.
How to Setup
PIXMA MX390 Scanner Download/Install
- Make sure that you download the file, then save the location will be in the appropriate settings of your computer
- Please double-click the downloaded file, “mount on the Disk Image”
- Double-click the “Mount Disk Image”
- Please double click that file in the following folder
- Installation start automatically, please follow the on-screen instructions of the installation process is complete