Canon PIXMA MP760 Printer Driver Download
Flatbed IJ Multifunction
PIXMA MP760 Driver Download Compatible with operating systems Windows and Macintosh
Canon PIXMA MP760 Printer Driver Download supported Windows 98, Windows 2000/ME, Windows XP & Mac OS X v10.2.4 – later. This printer is very stylish and unique benefits, even also include user-friendly LCD color Viewer, can be integrated Film Adapter Unit. Smart complete photolab multifunctional standalone without having to connect to a PC to print photos directly from the memory card slot/PictBridge enabled camera/camcorder. It is easy to have a 2.5 inch Viewer, preview and trim the pictures, and scans the film edited to produce quality prints without borders-double sided. MP Navigator software that is simple and easy to use, just connect all the functions of the PIXMA series to your PC or easy-PhotoPrint produces prints with no limits for high yield, in three easy steps-CD-LabelPrint makes printing directly to CD/DVD. Printing/copying is fast A4 size limits, up to 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm and print colour documents up to 17ppm/30 ppm in mono. Maximum scan resolution (optical) Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi/48-bit color. Interface Hi-Speed USB 2.0 transfer data quickly between PIXMA unit and PC.
How to Download & Install
- Click on the link below to Download, select [Save], and set the “Save As“, then click [Save] to download the file
If you choose Run or [open]) instead of [Save], the file will be saved automatically after process
2. Download the file will be stored in a place specified in the form of a “self-extracting” (.exe format)
3. Double click the exe to decompress the downloaded file, then the installation process will start automatically
How to Uninstall
If necessary, you can uninstall it using Control Panel, the steps below help you to Windows 7, this might be different for other OS.
- Click Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a program under Programs
- A page will open with a list of installed programs
- Double click on the program you want to uninstall
- Click [Yes] and then [OK], this will complete the process of uninstallation