Canon PIXMA MP470 Scanner Driver Mac OS
- PIXMA MP470 Scanner
Canon PIXMA MP470 Scanner Driver Printer series OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) / OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) / Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) / Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) / Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit)/8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit)/7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit)/Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit)/XP (64-bit) / Windows 2000 (32-bit).
PIXMA MP470 Printer Scanner provides scan height Max. resolutions (Optical) Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi / Up to 19.200 x 19.200 dpi-Interpolated. This scanner is a scanning Mode has a 48-bit in/ 24-bit ext, type of contact image sensor. Max. document size Print Up to 8.5 x 11.7.
Scanner Driver For Canon
Download ⇔ MP470 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a – OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5
(TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner)
Download ⇔ ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X)
(driver is a scanner driver for Canon color image scanners)
Setup PIXMA MP470 Scanner Installation
Follow these steps to resolve the problem is how do I download/installation
- Make sure that you click the Download link, then will start automatically, then the file will be stored on a desktop computer
- Double click the file to “mount the Disk Image”
- Please double click the “Mount Disk Image”
- Be sure to double click a file .pkg in the folder
- Installation is started automatically, and follow the on-screen instructions of the installation process is complete