Canon PIXMA MG6220/MG6200 series Printer Driver Download
PIXMA MG6200 – MG6220 Printer series
Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One
PIXMA MG6200 series MP Driver Download Windows – Mac OS
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG6220/MG6200 series Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One brings you to produce high quality Technology, built-in Wi-Fi allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly almost anywhere around Your access point with the ease of use and flexibility. Beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5 x 11, and print color resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, the while 6-ink individual ink tanks including the cool gray-color professionals and black and white photos. Print Select Google Docs and Gmail on the attachment from any device accessible, adding to the versatility of the wireless with the wireless printing AirPrint, photos, email, web page, you do not need to install the device drivers to save time and make for a wonderful user experience. You can even PIXMA MG6220 to print on Printable CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs and jackets, as well as changing Your HD movie clips into beautiful photos and built-in Auto Duplex Printing Automatic scoring in the 2-sided paper, so as to assist and reduce the use of paper and the cost. Printing PIXMA cloud Link ensure you easy to print pictures online photo album from CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Picasa are also stationary templates include seasonal and calendar from a compatible, without having to connect to your computer. Print and scan JPEG files and PDF compatible wirelessly from iPad, iPod touch, iPhone and Android devices, with an option for printing directly from compatible memory cards, USB Flash Drives, PictBridge and optional bluetooth device.
PIXMA MG6220 Driver supported OS compatibility Windows 7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X v10.4 – v10.6. Download the driver that you are looking for. This is the driver Canon PIXMA MG6200 Series that matches your printer.
How to Download and install
- Click the link to download, and select “Save”, be sure to specify the [Save As], then [Save] to download the file.
If you select “Run” or open, instead of [Save], then the files will be automatically installed after stored
2. Download the file will be stored in a place that did you specify in the form of self-extracting .exe
3. Double click the exe file downloaded earlier to decompress, then the installation process will start automatically
You can remove the program using the Control Panel. The steps below are for Windows 7, this may be different for other OS.
- On the start menu, select or click [Control Panel], and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- Then a page will open with a list of installed programs, and double-click on the program that want to uninstall
- Click [Yes] -> OK, finished the uninstallation process.