Canon PIXMA MG6220 Scanner Driver (Mac)
PIXMA MG6220 Scanner
Wireless Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA MG6220 series Scanner Driver macOS Sierra v10.12/OS X El Capitan v10.11/OS X Yosemite v10.10/OS X Mavericks v10.9/OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5/OS X Lion v10.7.5/OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8/OS X Leopard v10.5.
Download ⇔ MG6200 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)
Supported TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner
MG6220 Scanner Type Flatbed, Scanning Element and Contact Image Sensor
Max. scan resolutions Optical Up to 4800 x 4800/ Interpolated Up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Scanner Features : Wireless Scanning, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Auto Scan Mode/Auto Document Fix, Gutter Shadow Correction
Color Depth 48-bit in/24-bit ext
Max. document size 8.5 x 11.7
How to Install & Download – Mac OS
Following these steps is the process of settlement of the download, installation software scanner.
- Please download the file, then the location of the file is stored
- Double-click the downloaded file on the file earlier, “mounted on a Disk Image”
- Please double-click “Disk Image mounted”
- Double-click the file that is packaged in a folder
- Installation starts automatically
- Please follow the on-screen instructions install process is complete
Software Drivers & Downloads
Drivers are needed to enable the connection between the printer and computer. Here you will find the driver applies to the product as well as an explanation of the compatibility of the products you use with each operating system. Here’s a driver Canon PIXMA MG6200 Printer series that correspond to your printer model.