Canon PIXMA MG5350 Series Drivers Download
PIXMA MG5350 Series
Canon MG5350 Driver Software Download supported operating systems (Windows & Mac OS) Windows 8/Windows 8 x64, Windows 7/Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista/Windows Vista x64, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows RT and Mac OS X 10.4.11 -10,8, v10.6, v10.5, v10.4.11.
PIXMA MG5350 Series All-in-One printer copy & Scan high-quality, feature-rich photo print function available, with free Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex print direct & Disc. Print directly from your camera or memory card. TFT color screen 7.5 cm & PIXMA cloud links. Ideal 5 ink all-in-one for those who enjoy advanced features and high quality prints. Canon’s class-leading fine print head technology, min.1pl ink droplets delivers print resolution 9600dpi with smooth gradations and wheat free monochrome images. The quality of the photo-lab prints 10x15cm limits produced around 25 seconds/ISO ESAT speeds up to 12.5 ipm for mono documents and 9.3HDI-color. Built-in Wi-Fi for easy sharing at home and anywhere You are. Print directly from your mobile device to scan using the easy-PhotoPrint App. Apple AirPrint support, allowing you to print directly from the iPad & iPhone. Versatile media handling flexibility with Auto Duplex printing to use the 2-sided paper, 2-way paper feeds allows you to be able to load photos & plain paper at the same time. Even print directly to compatible CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs with direct Disc print.
How to Download & Install
- Click on the link below to Download, select [Save], and set the “Save As“, then click [Save] to download the file
If you choose Run or [open]) instead of [Save], the file will be saved automatically after process
- Download the file will be stored in a place specified in the form of a “self-extracting” (.exe format)
- Double click the exe to decompress the downloaded file, then the installation process will start automatically
How to Uninstall
If necessary, you can uninstall it using Control Panel, the steps below help you to Windows 7, this might be different for other OS.
- Click Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a program under Programs
- A page will open with a list of installed programs
- Double click on the program you want to uninstall
- Click [Yes] and then [OK], this will complete the process of uninstallation