Canon PIXMA MG5320 Scanner Drivers & Software
PIXMA MG5320 Scanner Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5320/MG5300 series Scanner Driver Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X v.10.4, OS X v.10.5 – 10.6. Printers inkjet multifunction PIXMA MG5320 series with the performance of a compact all-in-one print, copy witht wireless connections, built-in Wi-Fi technology to print, scan wirelessly virtually anywhere. PIXMA Cloud Link – print photos wirelessly supports AirPrint, email, and web pages or documents without without having to install device drivers, while also supporting the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices without a computer, and more printing options that are compatible.
Scanner Type Flatbed, Scanning Element and Contact Image Sensor
Max. scan resolutions (Optical) Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi/ 19,200 x 19,200 dpi-Interpolated
Auto Scan Mode, Wireless Scanning, Scan to Memory/Scanner Auto Document Fix/Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
Color Depth 48-bit in/24-bit ext
Max. document size 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG5320 series Scanner Drivers And Software For Mac – (macOS v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/Mac OS X v10.8/Mac OS X v10.7/Mac OS X v10.6/Mac OS X v10.5).
How to Install & Download – Mac OS
Following these steps is the process of settlement of the download, installation software scanner.
- Please download the file, then the location of the file is stored
- Double-click the downloaded file on the file earlier, “mounted on a Disk Image”
- Please double-click “Disk Image mounted”
- Double-click the file that is packaged in a folder
- Installation starts automatically
- Please follow the on-screen instructions install process is complete