Canon PIXMA MG5310 Series Software & Drivers Download
PIXMA MG5310 – MG5320 Printer Series
Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
Canon PIXMA MG5310 driver Operating system compatibility Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP & Mac OS X v. 10.4 or 10.6. MG5310 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One printers series provides high quality excellence in the world with the flexibility and ease of use, work in your business or Home Office. The technology of built-in Wi-Fi lets you print easily print and scan wirelessly almost anywhere. Print beautiful borderless photos and gently up to 8.5 x 11, with maximum size color print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi and 5 individual ink tanks-cool. You also enjoy the kelibihan of the PIXMA Wireless Inkjet PIXMA MG5210/MG5320 Photo by having all sorts of fun with the new picture You can add new effects such as fish eye, miniature, Toy camera, Soft Focus and Blur the background before you print. New printing options PIXMA cloud Link lets you easily print images from your online photo albums CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Picasa as well as stationary templates include seasonal and calendar from a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless all-in-One, all without having to connect your computers and your PC. AirPrint wireless printing from IE photos, emails, web pages and other documents without the need to install the device driver.Built-in Auto Duplex printing offers you automatically to print on both sides of the paper can help save paper and costs up to 50%. In fact you can also print on CD/DVD and Blu-ray discs, and convert Your HD movie clips to photographs of gorgeous, Plus you can automatically print and scan JPEG files and PDF compatible wirelessly from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch and Android devices without a computer or your PC, enjoy the option of printing directly from compatible memory cards, USB Flash Drives / devices / PictBridge and optional Bluetooth.
How to Download and install
- Click the link to download, and select “Save”, be sure to specify the [Save As], then [Save] to download the file.
If you select “Run” or open, instead of [Save], then the files will be automatically installed after stored
2. Download the file will be stored in a place that did you specify in the form of self-extracting .exe
3. Double click the exe file downloaded earlier to decompress, then the installation process will start automatically
You can remove the program using the Control Panel. The steps below are for Windows 7, this may be different for other OS.
- Start menu, select or click [Control Panel], and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- Then a page will open with a list of installed programs, and double-click on the program that want to uninstall
- Click [Yes] -> OK, finished the uninstallation process.
PIXMA MG5310 Driver Download Windows – Mac OS
Download the driver that you are looking for. This is the driver Canon PIXMA MG5300 Series that matches your printer.