Canon PIXMA MG3500 Printing Scanning Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3550/MG3540
Printing Scanning Driver Windows, Mac
Canon MG3500 series MP Drivers easy set-up the printer for wireless printing, scanning, this provides a great experience for users who upgraded to recommend that, in the install the software my image garden. Applicable Models PIXMA MG3540, PIXMA MG3550 Printer series Wireless Print, Copy and Scan compact Wi-Fi all-in-one offers prints easily with mobile printing, free Wi-Fi to share quickly to multiple devices, it supports Google Cloud Print and Apple’s AirPrint.
OS Supported macOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.6 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 x64 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 x64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 x64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 x64 / Windows Vista / Vista64 / XP.
MG3500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
25,2 MB Download
ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)
2,2 MB Download
How to Setup
MG3500 series MP Drivers Setup Download/installation procedure
1. Please download the file, then the location where files are stored
2. make sure that a double click the downloaded file to decompress it, and the installation will start automatically
3. follow the screen instructions install process is complete, the settings do in want
Do the Uninstall procedure can even remove the program using the Control Panel. Be sure to follow these steps below are users of Windows 7, these problems may be different for other OS.
1. On the start menu, please “click Control Panel“, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. Then open a new page with a list of the number of installed programs
3. Please double click on the program that want to uninstall
4. Click [Yes] → [OK], the uninstallation process finish