Canon PIXMA MG2920 Installation
PIXMA MG2920 Installation
PIXMA MG2920 Printer
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Series Software & Drivers OS Compatibility Windows 10, Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 8, Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7, Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 – later, Windows Vista SP1 – later (64bit), Windows XP SP3 – later, macOS Sierra v10.12 – later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8.
PIXMA MG2920 Installation & Software Drivers
Download ⇔ MG2900 series Full Driver & Software Package for Windows
Setup MG2920 Install Windows
Make sure to connect the PC to the Internet when you perform the following steps.
- Please download the file, then the file will be stored
- Be sure to double-click the .exe file is downloaded, it will be compressed, the Setup screen will be displayed
- Please follow the screen instructions to install the software, perform the desired settings
Download ⇔ MG2900 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
Setup MG2920 Install Mac
- Please download the file, it will save the location
- Be sure to double-click the downloaded file, mount the Disk Image
- Double-click the “Mount Disk Image”
- Double-click [Settings] to begin the setup screen
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the software, the process of doing your printer connection settings
To download and install other software on the Canon please go to Canon PIXMA Software. Prior to installation, you should check the specifications used device that includes the type of printer and operating system that is used on your PC and Laptop.