Canon PIXMA MG2900/PIXMA MG2922 Wireless Setup
MG2900/PIXMA MG2922 Printer Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG2900 series Wireless Connection
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Wireless Inkjet Printer with the performance of the compact all-in-one paint easy-fast to generate Copy / Scan and print from virtually anywhere around the House with wireless capability. Easy to use, convenient solution for Printing PIXMA from printing photos / documents directly from the mobile device. PIXMA MG2922 print function Cloud print file using select popular cloud services online from your trusted social media networks using a mobile device to use the Canon PRINT App, Google Cloud Print to get a print from anywhere, while also easy-PhotoPrint +, easy to edit, to print photos from the internet access service.
Follow the steps here below is complete Wireless Connection Setup problems, ensure that you meet some of the requirements to complete wireless setup process for your printer.
Make sure that you make sure the printer is turned ON, the light will turn on. Devices such as a smartphone, the access point / wireless router network connected, check the settings, please go on the manual that came with your access point, available printer manufacturer. Investigate a number of select connection method that is most suitable for your device
- Connect through Cableless setup
- Please press the hold button Wi-Fi on the printer, until the Alarm lamp flashes approximately 2 times, if the power is turned on Wi-Fi release the button after the second flash
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi light blinks rapidly, then ON the lights on
- Please return to screen applications, perform with setup
Follow the steps to setup Your possible Cableless takes some time, it is in accordance with your internet connection
- Connection Using WPS
- Make sure that the button on the access point, always pressed
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer, the Alarm lights flashes once and unplug the Wi-Fi button after the Flash
- The Wi-Fi light blinks rapidly, ON the lights on
- Press, hold the button on the access point in time around 2 hours
- The Wi-Fi Light/lights ON lit
In case of Alarm the lights on, we recommend that you refer to “Troubleshooting”
Connection Using WPS (PIN code)
- Press the Stop button, hold down on the printer until the Alarm lamp flashes at about 15 times, do the off button Stops after 15 flash light up (wireless connection settings display information including PIN code will be printed)
- Press the Stop button, hold down on the printer until the Alarm lamp flashes at about 16 times, doing off the Stop button after 16 flash turned on
- Please follow the screen instructions process on the device/smartphone to set WPS PIN code that is described in the network configuration page printed to the access point
- The Wi-Fi Light on the printer is lit
Canon PIXMA MG2900/PIXMA MG2922 series network connection setup is now complete.