Canon PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver Download
PIXMA iX7000 Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Inkjet Printer – Driver download for OS Compatibility Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Mac OS X v10.2.8 – v10.5.×5. It’s excellent with PgR technology laser-quality plain paper prints, thanks to ink pigments produce more durable ukura A3 + glossy photo prints. With a print speed of documents also support the ISO standard for measuring print speed of the original document. Printer PIXMA iX7000 provide maximum ISO ESAT speed mono document 10.2 HDI/HDI-8.1 Up to color. With 2pl ink droplets min., offering maximum print resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print quality produces sharp text and crisp photo 10x15cm/limit around 45 sec. enjoy from a built-in Ethernet connection, make sure your PIXMA iX7000 Printer connected to the network, and easily share in the environment (access point) while also Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop Elements. Supported paper sizes Envelopes, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, 11 x 17, 13 x 19.
How to Download & Install
- Click on the link below to Download, select [Save], and set the “Save As“, then click [Save] to download the file
If you choose Run or [open]) instead of [Save], the file will be saved automatically after process
2. Download the file will be stored in a place specified in the form of a “self-extracting” (.exe format)
3. Double click the exe to decompress the downloaded file, then the installation process will start automatically
How to Uninstall
If necessary, you can uninstall it using Control Panel, the steps below help you to Windows 7, this might be different for other OS.
- Click Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a program under Programs
- A page will open with a list of installed programs
- Double click on the program you want to uninstall
- Click [Yes] and then [OK], this will complete the process of uninstallation