Canon PIXMA iP8700 series Wireless Setup
- Canon PIXMA iP8700 series Wireless Connection
Canon iP8700 Wireless LAN interface standard (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)/Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN). Easily print your pictures creatively with PIXMA iP8720, thanks to features such as the Google Cloud Print, AirPrint and printing PIXMA solutions you can print gorgeous photos and documents from a mobile device that is compatible. Page printerdriverseries gives you easy setup wireless connection for users of iP8700 series.
Should you before doing setup wireless connection, make sure that it is ready to follow the following steps.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on, then the power light will light up (position on the Wireless Connection)
Please check first at the bottom, and select the connection method to be more appropriate.
Connection – WPS
- Button on the access point is ready-pressed
- Click the Wi-Fi on your printer to power lights flashing once
- Release the button Wi-Fi after the Flash is turned on
- Wi-Fi light flashing, white power and lights on, then hold down on the button click access point in about 2 minutes
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi light and power of the white lights that light up
The process of setup network connection via WPS connection successful.
Connection WPS/PIN code
- Click/press the RESUME or cancel on the printer until a white blinking light power about 6 times
- Remove the back key RESUME or cancel after flash 6
- Click hold on the button Cancel RESUME on your printer to power white light flashes about 8 times
- Release the button RESUME or cancel after flash 8
- Please follow the screen instructions to set the PIN code WPS
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi light is lit
The network connection setup is now complete.
Cableless connection setup
- Please you to press the button on the printer Wi-Fi up to white power light blinks 2 times
- Release the button Wi-Fi after flash 2
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi light flashing quickly, white lights on power
- Please you to go back to the screen application, then continues with the setup process
Then the process requires some setup time cableless. And so it is possible that your internet connection is temporarily unavailable during the Setup process.
If the process of iP8700 series wireless setup still does not run, we give the site the trust and your trusted products, please visit the wireless setup help to continue troubleshooting.