Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Series Software & Drivers
Canon MAXIFY iB4050
MAXIFY Inkjet Printers
Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Driver Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, v Vista SP1/SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Server 2003/2003 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2012/2012 R2 and Mac OS X v10.6.8 – later & Mobile Systems iOS, Android, Windows RT. MAXIFY iB4050 Wireless Inkjet Printer is the printer device types with built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet in print from your trusted social network only by connecting from a Smartphone, and MAXIFY solutions Printing App that supports Apple’s AirPrint/Google Cloud Print, support mobile and cloud printing. It is suitable for you as business workers give enormous speed connect with printer for small office or home space and printing documents is easy, and fast, with a print speed A4 document ISO (mono) Up to 23 dpi/15 dpi-colors about 5 seconds. Enjoy high print quality maximum print resolution Up to 1200 x 600 dpi print automatically on to the 2-sided print documents easy and time saving, cost.
How to Download & Install
- Click on the link below to Download, select [Save], and set the “Save As“, then click [Save] to download the file
Note : If you choose Run or [open]) instead of [Save], the file will be saved automatically after process
- Download the file will be stored in a place specified in the form of a “self-extracting” (.exe format)
- Double click the exe to decompress the downloaded file, then the installation process will start automatically
How to Uninstall
If necessary, you can uninstall it using Control Panel, the steps below help you to Windows 7, this might be different for other OS.
- Click Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a program under Programs
- A page will open with a list of installed programs
- Double click on the program you want to uninstall
- Click [Yes] and then [OK], this will complete the process of uninstallation