- (Mac) Canon imageCLASS LBP351dn Drivers for Macintosh
Drivers are needed to enable the connection between the printer and computer. Here you will find the driver applies to the product as well as an explanation of the compatibility of the products you use with each operating system. Here’s a driver Canon imageCLASS LBP351dn Printer that correspond to your printer model.
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh – macOS10.12/Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||V10.11.0||84.0 MB||Download|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh – macOS10.12/Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||V4.9.0||57.8 MB||Download|
|PPD files for Mac OS – (macOS10.12/Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/10.4/10.3)||V4.10||1.6 MB||Download|
Following these steps is the easy way to download the compressed file, then decompress it.
- Please click the link to download
- Then, the files will be stored on a desktop computer
- Double-click the file that was downloaded earlier, to “Mount the Disk Image“
- Please double-click “Disk Image mounted”
- Double-click the Installer files contained in the folder
- The installation begins automatically
- Please follow the instructions screen installation is complete
Prior to installation, you should check the specifications used device that includes the type of printer and operating system that is used on your Pc and laptop.
If you have any questions, complaints and suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org