HP Deskjet 3050a series Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 3050A – 3070A Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
This page offers you to easily set the HP printer on a wireless network or Wi-Fi, and install the printer drivers and software from HP website. will be asked during the installation process/select Wireless as the connection type. Following these steps is like where do I setup Wireless windows users on a HP Printer Deskjet 3050a series.
Make sure that you must have the following items before following the process of installing the printer on a wireless network:
1. Collecting items
- The network name SSID
- Network security/password WEP key or WPA passphrase
- Make sure the computer is connected to a wireless network
- Internet access recommended HP recommends broadband Internet access (DSL/cable)
- Wireless printer, make sure your printer near the computer during the installation process
- Then the installer ask when connecting the USB cable
2. Make sure the ready, confident that a printer, router, and PC is turned on, the computer is connected to the same wireless network that you connect your printer
3. Please disconnect any USB/Ethernet cable from your printer
Download and install the drivers
Connect a USB cable from printer to PC, printer and wireless to gather information that is required from a computer, while making sure that to set up the printer on a wireless network, install the print driver. In fact you can also use the installation CD.
- Make sure the printer is alive
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer and PC, when connected to the network printer, and then leave it connected
- Please download the driver (available printerdriverseries)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to save the driver to your computer
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install process
Connect the USB cable when prompted. For more information and screenshots, please visit the site HP Help.